Although I have covered this topic more than a year ago in a lighter vein in an article entitled "The Play Must go on - NOT", I will this time, however, approach this subject with the severity that it deserves. I have given this issue a lot of thought, and I can't believe that this plain truth has eluded everyone else. Is it some form of cognitive dissonance, or are they just in a state of denial? I listen to talk radio, I watch political television shows, I peruse the pundit-sphere, yet everyone seems to be oblivious to the most obvious certainty: Barack Hussein Obama is NOT our President.
Wait, wait... Before you send for the men with the straightjackets, hear me out. Let me present the facts, follow and research my links, and then you can either categorize me as a whacko, or marvel at my mental acuity to see through facades.
All right, I'll start with a clarification of my previous declaration. Of course Barack Hussein Obama is the person that we elected as the President of the United States of America. What I will hopefully prove to you is that he is NOT the person calling the shots in this presidency.
So where should we start.Let's start with the fact that Obama is a great orator. Immediately we have to qualify this statement with the fact that he cannot "orate" without the use of a TelePrompter. Using just paper notes, he is mediocre at best, and without prepared text, he sounds like an idiot. Don't take my word for it, but check out the videos.
Obama is known as a "brilliant scholar", yet I challenge anyone to show me anything he has said without a pre-written script that exemplifies brilliance. While any slight gaffe of George W. Bush was amplified as comedy fodder and proof of dull-wittedness, this selfsame public media hides Obama's verbal stumbles in their fawning adoration. Most people have not heard the "I have been to all 57 States with only 1 left to go, ... Alaska and Hawaii" comment. Or perhaps his pronunciation of "corpsman" as "corpse-man" twice in the same speech. Or lecturing the Supreme Court Justices on Constitutional Law, while displaying total ignorance of the Constitution. Etc..., etc... But he is "brilliant". We are not privy to his educational transcripts because they are locked up tighter than Fort Knox, but trust us, he is "Brilliant".
So what is it that draws people to him. Without doubt, people are mesmerized by his charisma and they are moved by his "oration". He is affable, handsome, and charming, but then again, so is your pet dog. But most people wouldn't want their pet pooch to be President.
So here is an intellectual exercise to start with. (We probably should subject all politicians to this test). Let us take ALL the speeches that Obama has given or will give, and chuck them into the wastebasket. They are meaningless, since he is only reading what someone has written for him. Ignore them. Mute the audio. Now, without the verbal distraction, let us analyze what he has DONE. Not what he has said, but what he has done.
Make a list of major actions he has taken since assuming the presidential mantle, and add three columns to the right, titled "Beneficial to America or her Allies", "Detrimental to America or her Allies", and "Beneficial to our enemies (read "Muslim Brotherhood")". Now go down the list, and check off all the applicable columns for each item. Do you see a pattern? Without the flowery words to color your perception, the deeds do tell the real story.
I will give you a handful of items to start off your list. (If you need more help, start here.)
- The Stimulus plan
- NASA Cut backs and re-direction
- Elimination of off shore drilling
- Blocking the Keystone pipeline
- Libya involvement
- Killing Osama Bin Laden
- Supreme Court Appointments (2 Liberals)
- Buildup of Debt
- Support for Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
So let me now ask you this question. What if someone were to groom a charismatic, handsome, well spoken young actor to play the role of the President, write all his speeches, choreograph his appearances and give him his talking points, then somehow manage to get this actor elected to the Presidency. How would that presidency differ from the Barack Obama presidency?
But let's speculate a little further. Suppose the "entity" that groomed such a "Manchurian Candidate" president wanted to destroy America and the American way of life. What would they have such a president do while in office? Logic dictates, that since America is too powerful for an overt military attack, the only way to destroy this Democratic society is from within, by rotting away the underpinning values and principles. So how could that be accomplished?
- To start, use any means to gain the overt or covert co-operation of the Media, politicians, education system and the Labor Unions. This is how you get your candidate elected, keep him in office, and control the ignorant "Sheeple".
- Destroy the economy by building up crushing Debt, regulate industries into oblivion, and then nationalize them.
- Incite racial tensions.
- Foment class warfare.
- Weaken the military, cut back on armaments, reduce troop strength.
- Destroy the family unit and family values.
- Start legislating by fiat, to get the citizenry acclimated to dictatorship.
- Teach a revised American History to vilify our Historical heroes.
- Denigrate America on the world stage by apologizing for our perceived evils.
- Minimize Religion and God, while redirecting people's faith to the Government.
- Rush your agenda ahead without giving people the chance to think and discuss.
- And above all, lie, lie and lie, until your lies are accepted as truth by your sycophants.
- During his childhood, Obama was telling people that he "will be the President".
- In his private comments to Medvedev (that was captured on an open microphone), Obama seemed sure of his re-election.
- Today the Obama Administration announced: "The war on terror is over". (In light of what I have discussed, you must read this.)
So you will ask me, as others have, "So who is this mysterious "entity" that controls the Obama Puppet?" Interestingly, as I was finishing this article, I came across a headline by Allen West stating "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD & OTHER EXTREMIST GROUPS ARE INFLUENCING U.S. STRATEGY". Mr. West, you almost have it right. Unfortunately, they are not just influencing, but in this case, controlling. I do not make this statement lightly, but my logic and analytical skills are pointing there, so I am sticking with it. Are we witnessing the End of America? (More disturbing revelations to follow.)
And finally, way after this article was published, I made the acquaintance of another blogger, who had published a very similar post from a way different vantage point. Check it out. Two great bloggers couldn't possibly be wrong. There are a few other "must see" videos in this category that totally back my argument up
So tell me, do YOU think that I'm crazy, or will you do you own due diligence and come to the same realization? Either way, tell me.